Proton 6.3-8 release notes (from github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton):
- The following games are now playable:
- Age of Empires 4
- Assassin’s Creed
- Breath of Death VI
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II singleplayer (202970)
- FIA European Truck Racing Championship
- Game Dev Tycoon
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered
- Mafia II (Classic)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (AMD GPUs only)
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME1 does not have working audio, see #4823)
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Video Game 2
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
- Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slicked Precipice of Darkness 3
- RiMS Racing
- The Riftbreaker
- Sol Survivor
- TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge
- TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2
- Added support for an initial set of BattlEye games.
- Improve compatibility with games using Valve’s CEG DRM.
- Support DLSS in DX11 and DX12 games (guarded by
dxgi.nvapiHack = False).
- Support latest Steamworks SDK.
- Fix crashes in Project Wingman, Satisfactory and other Unreal Engine 4 games using the Vulkan renderer.
- Fix a sporadic crash when starting Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Fix networked multiplayer in RaceRoom Racing Experience.
- Fix cutscene desync in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.
- Fix audio stuttering in Gahkthun Steam Edition.
- Fix Atomic Shop and random crashes on start in Fallout 76.
- Fix Paradox Launcher (used by Europa Universalis IV) failing to display anything.
- Fix video freezing and causing game to hang in Deep Rock Galactic.
- Fix Industries of Titan not listing any resolutions and monitors.
- Fix Bloons TD6 not being able to access account settings, see
- Fix Project CARS 3 ignoring inputs after Alt+Tab.
- Fix stuck Alt key after Alt+Tabbing out and back for Warhammer: Chaosbane.
- Support Thai characters in Mirror and other Unity games.
- Support Korean and Arabic characters in Cyberpunk 2077 launcher.
- Fix connection issues in Satisfactory on systems with multiple network interfaces.
- Fix Biomutant videos not playing.
- Update dxvk to v1.9.2-13-g714ca482.
- Update vkd3d-proton to v2.5-50-g0251b404.
- Update wine-mono to 6.4.1.
- (lumito.net build only) Removed Steam runtime (compat folder) from release.
You can download Proton 6.3-8 by clicking on one of the following links:
|dl.lumito.net (slow, 99.9% uptime)||Proton 6.3-8.tar.xz|
|drive.google.com (ultra, 99.99% uptime)|
You must be logged in to view this content
Please read the installation instructions before installing.