Proton 7.0-1 release notes (from github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton):
- The following games are now playable:
- Anno 1404
- Call of Juarez
- DCS World Steam Edition
- Disgaea 4 Complete+
- Dungeon Fighter Online
- Epic Roller Coasters XR
- Eternal Return
- Forza Horizon 5
- Gravity Sketch VR
- Monster Hunter Rise
- Nights of Azure
- Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas
- Order of War
- Persona 4 Golden
- Resident Evil 0
- Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Rocksmith 2014 Edition
- SCP: Secret Laboratory
- Yakuza 4 Remastered
- Added support for EasyAntiCheat if the game has enabled a Linux module.
- Added support for local decoding of H264 videos.
- Fix Sea of Thieves’ voice chat.
- Fix Sea of Thieves getting stuck on “locating fresh supplies” when joining multiplayer.
- Improve Steam Input controller support for games running via Origin.
- Fix Beacon crashing when getting into daily/weekly challenge.
- Improve audio support in Skyrim and Fallout 4.
- Fix flickering in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord launcher.
- Fix Age of Empires IV and Marvel’s Avengers displaying graphics drivers warnings.
- Fix audio in Mass Effect 1 from Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
- Improve Runescape stability.
- Fix quick save in Castlevania Advance Collection.
- Improve Paradox Launcher support.
- Fix Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous hang on exit.
- Fix Far Cry regression – the game is playable again.
- Fix Doom Eternal’s multiplayer.
- Various performance improvements around input, windowing, and memory allocation that were previously in Experimental.
- Update Wine to 7.0.
- Update DXVK to 1.9.4.
- Update vkd3d-proton to 2.5-146-g33f17cc7.
- Update wine-mono to 7.1.2.
You can download Proton 7.0-1 by clicking on one of the following links:
|cdn.lumito.net (fast, 99% uptime)||Proton 7.0-1.tar.xz|
Please read the installation instructions before installing.